Thursday, January 26, 2006

Boxes Boxes Everywhere

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Surprisingly....Noah...you are handling the packing pretty well. EVERYTHING is out of order in our home. We have stacks of boxes sitting all over the place. NOTHING is normal in our routine. EVERYTHING is out of sync...and yet you have done very well. Other than your lips being extremely dry and cracking/bleeding recently......and you looking a bit peaked...you are doing super.

You seem excited about the move to Ohio....but at the same time you have sad moments where you say "I will never get to see the mountains again" and you start crying. I can understand this as I also have twinges of sadness with leaving the beautiful State of Colorado. I am and have always been drawn to the West. Not exactly sure WHY....but I have. Colorado has always felt more like home to me than my home State of Ohio. Oh well...the way I look at it...we go back to Ohio...if we like it we stay. IF not...if a yearning or drive is still there...we can always move again right?

DO NOT ask me now however about moving again. This has been one of the most overwhelming times of my life. With everything else happening and trying to pack and get ready to move and then actually drive the entire 1200 miles back...just YOU and ME.....well..what can I say but SIGH..........so...with that...I need to feed you yet again. You MUST be going through a growth spurt as you are always hungry these days.

I love you my little man.

Mommy

No comments: