Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dear Noah....you have been doing much better in school ....


as far as your behavior goes. This little snotty attitude of yours lately though is not great....though you can redirect it back to a good attitude when PROMPTED! haha

You got all A's on your report card and 1 B.......well maybe it was 2 B's......I will have to look again....

I let you stay up late last night......11:15....and the snotty attitude resurfaced. It is doubtful I ever let you stay up late again.

still love you though.....this is the start of our weekend.

and I am glad you slept through feeling anything from the earthquake...

mommy
XOXOX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess a growing boy needs all the rest he can get. Gosh, we used to go to bed when it got dark most of the time and was up before daylight. But that was before everything.