Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dear Noah.....after watching the closet scene from this movie........

DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN

you said to me " That is not a very effective way to clean your closet....by tearing up your brand new clothes!"

I thought that was hilarious....and so well-said. I was watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman again last night and you happened to walk in when the women were in the closet ripping up the clothes. Before I had a chance to change the channel you made the comment above to me.

I love you Noah. You are growing like a weed this summer!

Mommy
XOXOXO

2 comments:

Patty said...

That is to cute for words. I thought I had seen that movie, but I don't remember that scene. Probably dozed off. Love you little man to the moon and back.

Casdok said...

Oh i had to laugh too!! :)